The National Assembly adopted ...
At its plenary sitting on 19 October 2007, the National Assembly adopted:
1. AMENDING BILLS TO THE HEALTH INSURANCE ACT - at first reading.
2. AMENDING BILLS TO THE STATE GAZETTE ACT - at first reading.
3. TEXTS OF THE SOILS BILL - at second reading.
The debate on the submitted draft resolution regarding no-confidence vote in the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria will be held on 22 October 2007, Monday, from 9.00 a.m.
Parliament will also hold an extraordinary plenary sitting on 23 October 2007, Tuesday, from 2.00 p.m.
Answering questions at question time (parliamentary control) were Deputy Prime Minister Daniel Valtchev and Ministers Radoslav Gaidarski, Rumen Petkov, Plamen Oresharski and Veselin Bliznakov.
At its plenary sitting on 18 October 2007, the National Assembly adopted:
1. REPORTS ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE STATE SOCIAL SECURITY BUDGET FOR 2002 - 2006.
2. ANNUAL REPORT ON YOUTH FOR 2006, submitted by Council of Ministers.
3. RECOGNITION OF PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS BILL - at first reading.
4. AMENDMENTS TO THE PENAL CODE - at second reading.