12/01/2011 - 14/01/2011
1. First reading, Bill on amendment to the State Budget Structure Act (Submitted by: Martin Dimitrov and a group of MPs on 8/9/2010). (Motion based on art. 43, para.7 of the ROPNA submitted by the Parliamentary Group of the Blue Coalition)
2. Draft resolution on establishing an Ad Hoc Committee to review the circumstances of the appointment and dismissal of Ms. Kalina Ilieva former CEO of State Fund "Agriculture" (Submitted by: Sergey Stanishev and a group of MPs on 13/12/2010). (Motion based on art. 43, para. 7 of the ROPNA by Coalition for Bulgaria)
3. Draft resolutions on changes of members in the National Assembly’s standing committees.
4. Second Reading, Bill on the Bulgarian Agency for Food Safety (Adopted at first reading on 12/1/2010) - continuation.
5. Ratification Bill on the Agreement between Bulgaria and Austria for avoidance of double taxation on income and assets and on the Protocol thereto (Submitted by: Council of Ministers on 22/10/2010).
6. Second Reading, Bill on amendment to the Foreigners in Bulgaria Act (adopted at first reading on 28/10/2010).
7. Ratification Bill on the Memorandum of Understanding between the members of the EUREKA Initiative (Submitted by: Council of Ministers on 05/11/2010).
8. First reading, Bill on Cash Payment Restrictions(Submitted by: Council of Ministers on 16/9/2010).
9. Second Reading of the Bill amending the Medicinal Products for Human Use Act (adopted at first reading on 11/4/2010).
10. Ratification Bill on the Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria, represented by the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works and the Government of the Republic of Turkey, represented by the General Secretary on EU Affairs of Turkey for implementation of the program for Cross - Border Cooperation between Bulgaria and Turkey under pre - accession assistance(IPA) (Submitted by: Council of Ministers on 28/10/2010).
11. Second Reading, Bill on Forests (Approved at first reading on 16/11/2010).
12. Draft Declaration of the 41st National Assembly related to the Bulgarian diplomats affiliated with the former(before 1989) state security and military intelligence services (Submitted: Dobroslav Dimitrov and Monica Panayotova; on 10/01/2011) – first on the agenda, Friday, 14/01/2011
13. Parliamentary control.
- Debate on the interpellation of the Coalition for Bulgaria MPs Sergey Stanishev and Mikov directed towards PM Boyko Borisov regarding the government policy of Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen area.
- Answers to questions and inquiries.