19/01/2011 - 21/01/2011
1. New discussion of Electoral Code adopted by the National Assembly on 22/12/2010, vetoed and returned for further consideration by decree № 1 of 03/01/2011 of the President of the Republic on the grounds of art. 101 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria.
2. Draft resolution concerning the election of President of the Audit Chamber (Submitted by: Menda Stoyanova and a group of MPs on 10/1/2011).
3. Second Reading of the Bill amending the Road Traffic Act (Approved on first reading on 12.11.2010) – to be continued.
4. Election of Deputy Ombudsman (proposed by the Ombudsman of the Republic of Bulgaria, in accordance with art. 11, para. 1 of the Ombudsman’s Act).
5. Second Reading of the Bill amending the Medicinal Products for Human Use Act (adopted at first reading on 11/4/2010).
6. Bill on ratification of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria, represented by the Minister of Regional Development and the Government of the Republic of Turkey, represented by the General Secretary on EU Affairs of Turkey for implementation of the Cross – Border Cooperation Program between Bulgaria and Turkey financed under EU Pre-Accession Assistance funds (Submitted by: Council of Ministers on 28/10/2010).
7. First reading of the Bill amending the Privatization and Post - Privatization Control Act (Submitted: Council of Ministers on 10/12/2010).
8. First reading of bills amending the Value Added Tax Act (Submitted by: Martin Dimitrov on 07/12/2010, Menda Stoyanova and a group of MPs on 12/1/2011).
9. Second Reading of the bill amending the Tax Procedure Code (adopted at first reading on 28/10/2010).
10. First reading of bills amending the Labour Code (Submitted by: Mihail Mihov, Dragomir Stoynev and Maslarova, on 06/01/2011; Svetlana Angelova and Stanka Shaylekova on 11/1/2011).
11. Second reading of bills amending the Criminal Procedure Code (combined version drawn by the Legal Affairs Committee, based on the adopted at first reading on 14/10/2010 several drafts in conformity with Art. 71, para 2 of ROPNA) - continuation.
12. Parliamentary oversight (9.00 am, Friday, 21/1/2011).